Big Bull Rakesh jhunjhunwala lost 327 crore rupees 1 day from star health share – Business News India


Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Stock Portfolio: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the ‘big bull’ of the stock market, suffered heavy losses in his general insurance firm Star Health and Allied Insurance Company on Monday. After a double-digit increase last month, Star Health’s shares had a slow start in August and were down more than 5%. Star Health shares closed at Rs 707.65 on the NSE today, down 5.29%.

Value ke lihaj se Titan ke baad 2nd second largest stock
Let us tell you that Star Health is the second largest stock after Titan in terms of value in Jhunjhunwala’s portfolio. Big Bull Company का प्रमोटर भी है. Shares of Star Health fell on Monday after the company announced its financial performance for the quarter ending June 30, 2022 (Q1FY23). However, despite the current selloff, Star Health’s shares have strong prospects ahead because analysts are giving the company a ‘buy’ rating due to the company’s products and distributor efforts. At the current price level, the company’s market cap is approximately ₹40,914.63 crore. Last month, Star Health’s shares rose by 57%.

यह भी लेखें- 5G स्पेक्ट्मक की निलामी विश्वाद: JIO ने लागी से बिची बोली, 10 गुना आची तेज चेज चेलेगा चेलेगा इंटेर्टेन!

Jhunjhunwala has more than 8 crore shares in the company
As of June 30, 2022, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala holds 8,28,82,958 equity shares or 14.39% stake in the company. His wife Rekha Jhunjhunwala also has 1,78,70,977 equity shares or 3.10% in Star Health. Jhunjhunwala couple have a total of 10,07,53,935 equity shares or 17.49% of the company. Rakesh apne aur patni ke portfolio ka menez karten hain.

यह भी लेखें- Rocket बान गाया Rakesh Jhunjhunwala का पूर्टोल्फ का यह शेर का है, विचे की मुच गाइ होड, expert bullish

A loss of ₹326.95 crore in one day
Because of Monday’s decline, Star Health’s Big Bull’s assets fell by approximately ₹326.95 crore (100,753,935 X ₹32.45) in one day. According to trendline data, Star Health’s holding value as of August 1, 2022 is approximately Rs 7,151 crore. As of 29 July, the company’s stake in the company was valued at approximately 7,528.3 crore rupees.

 



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.