Today is the eighth day of Shardiya Navratri. The eighth day of Navratri is also known as Mahashtami. Today, at Ashtami Tithi, the eighth power of Maa Durga, Mata Mahagauri is worshiped. Learn from Acharya Indu Prakash, what is to be done on the day of Mahaashtami, how success will be achieved in every task.
If you want to be happy in your marriage, then today you should give white flowers to the Lady Wives after bathing and much more. Afterwards Durga Chalisa should be read. If you can’t read the full Durga Chalisa today, read another section of Durga Chalisa today.
- If you are experiencing any kind of problem in finding a bride or groom, then today you should give a card to the goddess Durga. Also this mantra of the Goddess should be sung 21 times.
Sarvamangal mangalye shive sarvarthasadhike.
Sharanye Tryambake Gauri Narayani Namostute.
- If you want to expand your business, you want to spread your business far away, then today you have to worship Durga Maa when you wash and so on. Chana should be happy.
- If you are afraid of something or are afraid to start a new project, then today you should sing the mantra of the goddess Durga 21 times.
Jai Tvam Devi Chamunde Jai Bhutarti Harini.
Jai Sarvgate Devi Kalratri Namostu Te.
- If for the past few days you have been experiencing health problems, then today you should give five fruits to Maa Durga. Also this mantra should be sung five times. The word is
Om Jayanti Mangala Kali Bhadrakali Kapalini
Durga Kshama Shiva Dhatri Swaha Swadha Namostu Te.
- If you want to inspire your children to a good career, you want your children to make great progress, then today you should light a ghee lamp in front of the goddess Durga and sing this special mantra of the Lady 11 times.
Or Devi Sarva Bhuteshu Vidya Rupena Sanstha.
Namastasya, Namastasya, Namastasya Namo Namah.
- If you want to strengthen your family’s fortune, then today you should worship Mrs. Durga with perfume lamps and so on, wearing white clothes when bathing and so on. Bar Mouli should be rolled up and stored in front of Ms. Ms. Mouli. When you pray, take the lonely coconut there and keep it in your safe or in your cash drawer.