Maha Navami Kanya Pujan: Kanya Puja is very important to Navratri. According to religious opinions, fasting is known as to be the past act of worship regarding the girl. Mahanavami will be celebrated on Thursday, October 14. Kanya Puja takes place on Mahanavami day. Before you worship the girl, know how, the importance, the mantra together with aarti …
means of worship
- After bathing in the morning, praying for females, prepare for Kheer, Puri, and Halwa an such like.
- Phone the girls and wash their foot with clean water.
- When you wash girls’ foot, cause them to become sit in a clean seat.
- Vaccinate girls and tighten their sides.
- Nourish the goddess Durga before offering meals to the girls.
- Afterwards, Feed the girls prasad as prasad.
- It is customary to possess a young son with nine daughters each. The Little One is reported to be the proper execution or langur of Bhairav Baba.
- Once you leave the girls, let them have grain, cash or clothing and get blessings with regards to their foot.
the importance of worshiping girls
- Based on religious thinking, 9 girls are worshiped in Kanya Puja. Based on spiritual values, each woman has a unique meaning.
- Worship for the virgin daughter brings development.
- Worshiping the two virgins brings pleasure and salvation.
- Artha, Dharma and Kama are found worshiping three girls.
- Worshiping the four girls brings hope.
- Worshiping the five girls provides insight.
- Worship of six girls provides six forms of fulfillment.
- Worshiping the seven virgins brings possibility.
- Worshiping eight girls brings joy and wide range.
- Worship of the nine virgins makes the entire world stronger.
- hours 04:42 have always been to 05:31 AM
- Weapon 11:44 am to 12:30 pm
- Vijay Muhurta- 02:02 PM to 02:48 PM
- in the evening time Hours 05:41 to 06:05 PM